Two for one!

Here’s a great idea to double your card making speed. It was something Jennifer Maguire did on her blog, making one image work on two cards!


Here I have used a Sunflower stamp from the soon to be released Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp set. I coloured the image and two leaves using Blends ( there’s a video on my Facebook page).

Next I fussy cut the images, cut the large flower in half using my mini trimmer and then added Blend ink around the white cut edge (I like this as it makes the cut images look a bit more finished!)

For one card I sat the images  on top of their respective die cut outlines, which are a fraction bigger. I adhered these to a Blend splattered base and places the sentiment on top.


For the second card I kept it a bit more simple by stamping the sentiment straight into the base and then added the flower and leaf on foam dimensionals.


Hope you like this idea,

Rebecca x.






Comments

Post a Comment