Some favourites

Hello,

I'm back today with some favourite products of mine all on one single card. If you've been following me for a while you'll now how I love DSP (designer series paper- or patterned paper) and that is what this card is based on.

I've used some paper from the Best Dressed paper pack, which is only available until next Tuesday (I personally LOVE the watercolored florals on these papers)

I've also added a sentiment on a die cut, made using the very versatile So Sentimental bundle (thankfully this will carry over into the new catalogue).


I've also sneaked it a piece of the beautiful and delicate Polka Dot Tulle ribbon- which is white but you can colour with Blends or ink.

What are your favourite go-to products?

Rebecca x




Comments

  1. Gorgeous card - love the shaped label and the yummy colours of the paper. Thanks for the catalogue, I'm studying it and making a list, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment