Beautiful Watercolour Kit!

Hello, 

I've been at it again! I've found a new love for the Memories and More card kits, they are amazing for making super quick but stylish cards- I made ALL of these in one of Toms naps!
I've used the matching cards and envelopes too but of course you could use your own card bases. The Memories and More pack comes with a few sheets of stickers and to make these 20 cards I've only added adhesives, a few die cuts/punched shapes I had in my bits box and some gems and sequins.

The main two items, Memories and More card pack and the card blanks  and envelopes, only cost £18, so they are really affordable as that makes each card under £1. I'm going to pop my in a tin and gift them to some over Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rebecca x



Memories and more card pack includes:
* 50 double-sided cards in 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm) and 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) sizes
* 6 single-sided laser-cut specialty cards in 3" x 4" (7.6 x 10.2 cm) and 4" x 6" (10.2 x 15.2 cm) sizes
* 4 sticker sheets

Coordinating colours: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, white


Comments

Post a Comment