Timeless Textures - I LOVE you!!

Morning, 

Today's card has been made with one of my go-to stamp sets, Timeless Textures. I love the different background splatters, textures etc. they are great to add behind other focal images or, as in this case, create a background for a simple sentiment.

I started by stamping my sentiment on a scrap of DSP, then a tore a coordinating piece of paper slightly larger than my first. I roughly placed these on my base card so I could judge where to stamp the background images. Once they were stamped I used dimensionals to add the sentiment and finally some star sequins.

I think this makes a great male card and would be easily altered for other occasions by swapping the colours, papers or sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by today!

Rebecca x



Comments

Post a Comment