I'm so sorry.....

Good morning, 

I'm here bright and early as we are all out and about today. Tom is in nursery so hubby and I will (hopefully) get to spend some time together- we might try having lunch out and maybe going to the cinema (first time in 2 years!!!).

So todays card is for those less enjoyable occasions, unfortunelya we have to send them every now and then and I find it easier to have a few preprepared ones I can call on when needed rather than making them at the time. I've tried to make this gender neutral- ideal for a male of female recipient. I've also used a non-specific sentiment so it would cover a number of occasions. 

I think the white spritzing in the background adds some detail/Interest without being too busy or flashing and the pearls add a little bit of subtle dimension too. I find the the Memories and More packs are great for inspiring quick cards, the really arrant just for scrapbooking.


Thanks for stopping by today!


Rebecca x


p.s. here is a little picture from one of our days out





Comments