Hostess set- Hand Delivered

Hello, 

I'm back sharing another card made with my favourite hostess set from the NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue which is available from Friday Due 1st! AND I'm going in with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is anything goes!

This set will only be available for FREE to people who chose to buy it with their Stampin' rewards. These are essentially FREE shop credit that you earn by spending over £150 OR by being part of my Stampers 6 club- details here. 

This set is called "Hand Delivered" and will cost £12 in hostess/Stampin' rewards (worth £20). Here you see the lady carrying a cake but you can change her skirt and what she is carrying......I shared this post the other day and I'll have another one tomorrow!

The paper in the back ground is from the "Share what you love" suite. Isn't it gorgeous, the flowers are pearlescent!! 


Send me a message if you'd like to receive a FREE Stampin' Up! catalogue and some FREE samples!!!! (I know some people charge but I cover the cost of catalogue and hope that I might get a new customer when they see, and feel, how wonderfulSU products are)

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. So pretty, Rebecca! Love your floral background and the girl is so darling!♡
    Thanks for sharing a gorgeous card with us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment