Last chance for FREE products!

Morning, 

Happy Easter Saturday, apologies I've not posted in a little while, to say things have been hectic round here is an understatement!! Anyway, I just HAD to stop by today to remind everyone that today is the last day of Sale-a-bration and therefore the last day to get you hands on some amazing free products. 

You can see all the free products here:


2018 SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE



2018 SALE-A-BRATION FLYER

 (free items from the main CATALOGUE)


And just in case you needed any inspiration here are the last few cards I've made with the Sale-a-bration items (I've used the Eclectic Expressions stamp set and the Springtime Foils Speciality Designer paper)






If you have any questions about Sale-a-bration or Stamping' Up! please drop me an email!

Comments

  1. Fabulous cards Rebecca, love the colour on the first one
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment