New Catalogue Launch

Hello,

sorry I've been quiet for a while but today I"m back with details of the new catalogue and a card made using some of the new items!!!

First of all here is the link to the new catalogue, it has all the yummy autumn, halloween and Christmas items!

And here's a little video too......



And finally, heres my first card......


It's using a stamp set called Carols of Christmas and it has a some nice large sentiments as well as some little decorations, ideal for CAS cards!
The paper is from the Merry Little Christmas DSP pack and the bow is made from a short length of mini tinsel



If you were to buy the stamp set, paperback and tinsel it would cost you £36.25 and with some of your own black ink, card, envelopes and adhesive you could make ALL of your own handmade Christmas cards. 

I hope you've found a little bit of inspiration.....

thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

p.s.  the winner of my giveaway on my previous post was Karen, please get in touch so I can send out your little prize!!




Comments

  1. This is gorgeous - love the simplicity of this card. The balance of the different elements is perfect, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rebecca, love the little tinsel bow !
    Have emailed you :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment