Simple one layer - Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Good evening,

I'm just popping in with a very simple one layer birthday card. It's so simple in fact it was made with just black ink and some glitter.




The sentiment and flowers are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, and if you'd like to purchase this along with a black ink pad and some glitter etc, I will give you an extra free stamp set- see here for details!

Thanks for stopping by,

Rebecca x

p.s. you only have today and tomorrow to earn money to spend in August 


Comments

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    COLLECTION SHOP ONLINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this card. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment