Happy Birthday Brother

Morning, I've been very busy this week as it's half-term, and I've spent some of my time making a few extra cards for my card box as I'm having a car stall at a school event next week. Anyway, I've made a few cards that I don't normally make- such as this one (as I don't actually have a brother). 




It's quite a simple make, I've used the Stampin Up "Rev up the fun" stamp set for the car and tyre marks and the sentiment is made up from some Clearly Besotted sets. As it's a male card I've kept the embellishments simple and just added a few Enamelt Dots (Doodlebug).


Thanks for stopping by today!

Rebecca x x 

Challenge Inspiration:
Crafty Creations- White plus one (red)
CAS on Sunday- Chevrons (in the tyre marks)
CASology- Monochrome

Comments

  1. Great card Rebecca, love the colours. Good luck with the stall xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca!! Such a great masculine card. Someone's brother will love this card, LOL. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome guy card! Love the tilted angle and tire tracks! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Rebecca!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Rebecca. I love the colours and car! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment