Crafty Ribbons challenge - anything goes with ribbon

Morning, time for another Crafty Ribbons challenge and today the theme is a nice an easy one- anything goes with ribbon!




 My card features one of the new diggers ribbons- how perfect are these for little boys cards? I've designed my card around the colours in the ribbon and let them take centre stage.



Thanks for stopping by and do take part in the challenge if you can- it's my turn to pick the winners and I'd love to see your ribbon creations!

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Fantastic card and that ribbon.... some ribbons are just too beautiful to use, slowly I am getting out of the habit of just gazing at them and through the challenges I am actually buying ribbon to go on my cards and gifts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the ribbon.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment