Crafty Ribbons Advent day 12 and the weekly challenge



Morning! 

No time for card making this but I have used the beautiful ribbons from Crafty Ribbons to wrap some of my parcels. Which is perfect timing for the new Crafty Ribbons challenge where there theme is anything goes with ribbon along with day 12 of the advent. For the winner of this challenge there is an amazing gift from Crafty Ribbons so why not join in.






Here is my kraft wrapped parcel with Christmas ribbon and Festive Flurry stamps and dies from SU. I perfect way to make simple wrapping paper look a bit more "posh".





Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x 

Comments

  1. I think I will send my parcels to you for wrapping...it looks gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wrapping idea Rebecca. Must try that but only just stocked up on Xmas paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment