Clearly Besotted Teaser Time- day 1

Morning! I can't tell you how excited I am to be guest designing for the Clearly Besotted August release- to say I was delighted to be asked by Stephanie would be an understatement! 


Clearly Besotted Stamps

Over the next few days (1st-6th August) I'll be bringing you sneaky peeks of the stamps and dies and even a video showing some of the new sets in action.

For today I thought I'd share a card made using the new Fancy Floral stamps and co-coordinating dies. 



I stamped the pretty flowers, buttons and leaves and then layered them over the edge of my green card layer. The sentiment is from the same set and simply stamped on a MFT banner die-cut.


Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to check out the rest of the DTs creations and of course I'd love you to stop by tomorrow for another sneaky peek.

Rebecca x

Challenge inspiration:
Cute card Thursday- anything goes  
ABC challenge- S for stitching (around the edges of the large flower stamps and leaves

Comments

  1. So pretty and congratulations!!! LOVE this company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your GD spot and what a lovely card you've made I'm anxious to see what you have for us the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly gorgeous card with such lovely colors! Congrats on your GD spot! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Massive congratulations on your GD role :) This set is gorgeous, one to add to my wish list I think! I love your design and the soft pastels are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the guest DT spot, you really deserve it I really find your creations inspiring. Love the pastel colours you've used, they are lovely and now I'm really excited to see all the new stamps!

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! What a gorgeous design and thank you so much for my super stylish card - I love it (although you shouldn't be thanking me - it's the other way round!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous soft colour palette Rebecca. Love the floral design.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful stunning card, love your images and the soft colours!

    Hugs
    Kim a.k.a Digidarla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment