From the bottom of my heart

Hello, I've been busy all day doing another video- stay tuned for some exciting news and the finished video in the next few days (it's really long at the moment and needs serious editing)! If you haven't already spotted I've added a video tab at the top of my blog- I've enjoyed the few I've done but I just need some ideas of what next.

But for today here is a simple, one layer card made using the Clearly Besotted "many thanks" set. Nothing fancy really just some stamping, a bit of glitter and a few heart shaped gems.


I was also really pleased to get a mention today in the favorite picks over at 10min craftdash- thank you Paulina!

CD_favorite


Hope you're well- see you soon, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card Rebecca ... you are so talented at making clear and stunning cards. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment