Good egg

Morning, what a bright sunny day! All these signs of spring have inspired todays card.

I have used the Penny Black stamp "chicky express" which is coloured with Promarkers using this weeks Dynamic Duos colours- green and yellow. For a change I decided to add quite a few embellishments and layers. The layers are stitched together and I attached the pom-pom trim at the same time. The flowers and leaves have been lurking in the bottom of my embellishments boxes or ages but really add a "pop" to the design. 




Challenge inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to have a look at my paperstash candy.

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. What a sweet card, Rebecca! A great combination of both challenges, and I love that little image. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Rebecca. I love the polka dot paper and that image is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun chickie card---your flowers are so sweet and I am glad you dug into your stash for those fun embellies! Thanks for playing with my stitchy challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beautiful Spring-like card. ;-) Love the polka dots with the pom pom trim and that fun image and sentiment. Nice job! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! Love the felt flowers and the gorgeous little image. Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable, Rebecca! I love the stitching on the felt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment