Love and a bargain

Hello, happy Tuesday!

Today I have a card to share made with a bargain find! I spotted this 12x12 pad of Paper (Dear Lizzy- American crafts) in my local Home Sense store (from what I gather this is the home "arm" of TX Max).


It was reduced in the sale to £5- bargain! I loved the pretty colours and the sheet of empty jars gave me loads of ideas.

SO to make this card I cut out an empty jar, stamped in some hearts using different coloured Memento ink pads and added glitter to them. Then I add the ribbon and the stamped sentiment. 

I used two further sheets to add the layers with the sentiments already on them- very handy!

I also decided to decorate the inside of the card to match.




Thanks for dropping in today, 

 
Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Great card, love the jar and fab layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty stack of paper and what a beautiful creation you made with it, Rebecca. The sparkly hearts you added inside the jar are perfect. Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the jar paper, the different colored sparkly hearts are a perfect complement to the background paper. Love it. So glad you shared this "love"ly creation with the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment