I'm back...

So sorry it's been a week since dropping by but I forgot how much my work takes over my life at the start of term. I have been doing a little bit of crafting but I can't tell you what for at the moment- more information to follow shortly.


Anyway, onto today's card. I can't tell you how big the pile of discarded card is after trying to make an entry for this weeks Less Is More challenge. We were asked to make a one layer card with the them "foliage" . Having attempted making something with every single leaf stamp I had I finally settled on the design. The leaf stamp is from Marion Emberson, the sentiment is from Papersmooches and I have added some embossed lines, gems, liter and rounded corners for detail. 

Challenges:

Thanks for popping in and hopefully I'll be back in under a week this time!

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. A lovely card - the leaf stamp is beautiful.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kath, I'm glad to know I've not lost all my lovely followers! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card, love the touch of glitter
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling design, Rebecca! I love the glittery details and subtle colors!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, simple card. Love the simple glittered leaves with the embossed stripe dividing the white card from the image :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty. Love the glittery leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous CAS card, love the sparkle!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the glitter!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Rebecca, I love the touch of glitter and simple CAS design :0)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment