The Friday Mashup

Hi, sorry for the lack of posts over the past few days, I've been very busy with work and in any of my spare time I've been tidying up my craft space!

Today's card is my first as a guest designer for The Friday Mashup- I was soooooo excited and really pleased to be asked to join the team for March!
 

FM #48

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge :
  1. Make a project for "St. Patrick's Day".
  2. Or Make a project using "at least 2 Punches".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a project for "St. Patrick's day using your Punches".

Of course I decided to "Mash it up" and made this CAS St Patrick's Day card.I began with a 5" white square of card which I inked around the edge with a green ink pad.

Then I added the sentiment which is from a little clear stamp set from Studio G which I've had for ages and never really used very much. I used a clover punch (punch number 1) to punch a small clover leaf out of green card to which I added green glitter glue and then attached it to my card with Pinflair glue.

Next I punched (punch number 2) a circle from green card and then stamped onto it a clover image, also from the studio G set.  I punched a hole in the circle to make it into a tag and then attached it onto the card using some green, paper twine which I wrapped around the card several times.

Finally, I layered the white square onto a green card layer and then onto a 6" white, square card and finished off the corners with a green pearl.

Thanks for looking and I really hope you like my card,

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Rebecca,

    Welcome to the team. It's so exciting to have you as a Guest Designer for March. I'm sure we will see some amazing creations.

    I love the CAS look to your card. Fabulous!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Friday Mashup Rebecca! This came out great, I love that sweet little shamrock you added next to the sentiment and it's a great card size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...I hope you'll link up again at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/03/52-card-pickup-week-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Perfect little CAS card with special touches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment