Twisted Easel

Just wanted to quickly share one of my first twisted easel cards. 

I used a large stamp from the forever friends cosy Christmas stamp set (papermania) and the sentiment is from the same set.

I stamped the image using London Fog ink pad, coloured with watercolour pencils and mounted it on mirri card. The paper is from a 6x6" Forever Friends Christmas paper pad. 

As a finishing touch I added a punched circle as the "stopper" , a ribbon bow and some stickles glitter glue. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for looking,

Rebecca

Comments

  1. Your watercoloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely watercolouring there Rebecca. Lovely to see you sharing with us.

    Happy Holidays
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just too sweet!! I love the watercolors on this card!! Thanks for joining us this week at our Paper Pretties Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this image is too adorable.. He just makes me want to squeeze him. This came out for your first twistes easel card.. I like how you used the pattern paper on the inside. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little image! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness..that image is too cute! I love the fun fold of the easel card too! Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment