One sheet wonder

Hello!!!

Here's something different that I wanted to show you- have you ever heard of a one sheet wonder?

The idea with a one sheet wonder is to use a single sheet of 12x12 DSP for as many cards as possible and here's one I had a go at. This was a single sheet of paper from the pretty Painted Seasons DSP (a free item with a £45 spend during sale-a-bration). Stampin' Up! 12x12 DSP is nearly always double sided which gives you twice the options. Here I've cut the paper in different shapes and sizes and I've also done some fussy cutting too.

Of course I've mixed in my own supplies of stamps, dies etc but I was amazed how a single piece of paper went..... most SU 12x12 sheets cost about 85p each, which really is quite a bargain I think!!!

Which of these is your favourite card?

Rebecca x












Comments

  1. Love these beautiful cards. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I have tried to do this with some of the paper I have but never can seem to execute it like you do. GORGEOUS design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment