Sweets Treats

Good Morning!

Today I wanted to show you some treat holders I made for the people in my department. I cut sheets of the 12x12 How Sweet it is DSP into 4 6x6 pieces, next I scored a 5mm line along one edge, folded it and stuck it to the opposite side to create a tube shape. Next I glue the top of the tube closed- this would become the bottom. Finally I added my chocolate treats and then put glue along the top of the tube, but to create the shape I squeezed the tube so that the edge at the top is actually at a 90 degree angle to the bottom. (to clarify the side seem on the bottom is at the edge, but at the top the seem is actually in the middle of the back......maybe I should have taken more photos or a video!)

I stapled on the tag created using the Tailored Tag punch and some of the Sale-a-bration FREE ribbon.

REALLY quick and simple and each 12x12 sheet of paper makes 4 treat holders, would be great for a wedding, baby shower, Easter hunt etc.

All the products I've used can be found by clicking on the product name or visiting my shop! You can also see all of the catalogues via my shop or message me directly. 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x



Comments