Lemon-Lime Birthday Bows

Morning

sorry for the lack of posts, things just got int the way. I've been busy with days out with Tom, dealing with GCSE results and moving my crafting stuff into Martin's office. 

Whilst I've not had much time for new crafting I've found some previously un-blogged cards which I plan to share with you over the next few days. I've also enjoyed using some of the new items from the seasonal catalogue, which is available for customers to buy from next month!! I'm sure you are going to love the new stamps, dies, papers and tools (yes a new toy that is amazing).

I've also been planning on what I'll spend my August vouchers on- there is still time to earn some vouchers for every £45 you spend before the end of August.





Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Rebecca 





Comments