Crafting forever (housework whenever)!

Hello, 

I've had a busy few days since coming back from holiday as I've had a friend visiting, but I do have a make to share with you.

I love making cards (obviously) but I'm always ken to make other items with my paper crafting supplies and one of my all Tim favourites is decorating notebooks. THey're useful and they make great gifts too. This Kraft note book is A5 in size and came from Home Bargains- I don't think it cost much more than £1!!

I've stamped the image using Crumb Cake ink to give a no-line look and then coloured it with alcohol markers- there is a swish of Wink of Stella too but "m not sure it shows up!!

I've stamped the sentiment in Crumb Cake ink to match the card and the notebook cover!

Pretty AND useful!!





Thanks for stopping by today!

Rebecca x





Comments