Copper Birthday - super quick and glam!

Good Evening!

Happy Friday- We've just got back from a great few days at Centre Parcs, I can't recommend it enough for anyone with children, Tom (who is 2 next month) loved it!  

It's hard coming home when you've been away but a break from crafting always inspires me to get going again ASAP!!! I've got a glam yet super quick card to share with you today- no stamping required!

I've loosely stuck the word die cut, which is cut from copper foil card, onto a piece of whisper white card that has been embossed with the subtle embossing folder. I've added a liberal sprinkle of copper sequins for even more copper pizzaz!

Finally, the white layer has been adhered to the base card at a jaunty angle with foam adhesive.

I think it makes a super chic card, great for that "fabulous friend" who'll want to know where you got such a designer card from!




Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x



Comments