WOW!!!!

Hello!

I don't have a card to share tonight but I do have an amazon offer!!

Colour is what helps me express my creativity and Stampin’ Up! offers 53 colours! Colour can help you express your creativity too! During July,  Stampin’ Up! is offering a free family of Classic Stampin’ Pads to all new recruits. 

  • Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following colour collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors. This is worth around £70!!!!

So if you signed up with me in July you'd pay £99 with no shipping charges and get And £130 worth of products (entirely you own choice)  and SU throw in business supplies (catalogues, order forms etc) and now a FREE ink pad selection (You’ll think your birthday came early when your Starter Kit arrives!) So don’t wait, drop me a message or click the Join Stampin’ Up! button to get started today!


Rebecca 

p.s. I joined SU last July when they had another similar offer and Im so glad that I did.... the 20% discount is fab! And I get to see the latests products before anyone else.

Comments