Joining Stampin' Up!

Hello,  just wanted to stop by to let you know that as of tomorrow you can get an amazing starter kit when you sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

https://www.stampinup.com/en-gb/join 

It took me years to decide to join, but I'm very happy I did and I wish I'd done it sooner, I LOVE being a demo because:

  • The amazing starter kit is only £99 and is worth at least £130 PLUS I got to hand pick every single item that was in it (It certainly made a dent in my wish list)
  • The starter kit contained everything I needed to get going like order forms and catalogues
  • I get to use very high quality craft products (and the SU customer service is second to none)
  • SU colours all coordinate together really well- and you can be certain that even pattern  papers match the ink and card
  • I can just be a hobby demo and buy products I want to use, but there is always the opportunity of selling to friends, family and fellow crafters if I want
  • There is NEVER any pressure to sell to other people, and if you decide you don't want to retain your demonstrator status you can just let it lapse whenever you want
  • I get early access to special events and new product releases
  • There is LOTS of support from other demos and your team
  • You will get the chance to attend special demo events or even On Stage!
  • And of course who wouldn't love the discount of at least 20%

So what would I pick in my starter kit if I was going to join now....

I'd have to include the "Gotta have it all" bundle from the new Share what you love suite  which is £118.75 and includes 3 FREE gifts. This bundle is so great because you get 2 sets of stamps, an ink pad, 2 card packs, a huge selection of 12x12 designer papers (some of which are pearlised) envelopes, an embossing folder and loads of different embellishments. I'm currently playing with this at the moment and think it is beautiful!



I'd make up the rest of my bundle with things such as some black ink, an old olive ink pad, white card, adhesives etc. (I have to admit I would check out the retiring list an avoid stamps and dies on there if I was hoping to sell to other people)

A bonus of signing up in May is that you will get the current 2017-18 catalogue as well as the new 2018-19 catalogue (which is only available to non-demos in June!).

I'd love to answer any of your questions so please drop me a message- the most important thing is to ask yourself is would you like to spend £99 for the amazing starter kit and get at least another £40 worth of product for free,  if you would then maybe it's worth signing up and seeing what Stampin' Up! is all about! (I promise you there is NO pressure and NO hard sell, you can just buy the starter kit and let your membership lapse without any penalties, money to pay or items to send back, everything you get it yours to keep FOREVER!!)

Oh, and as you'd be part of my "team" I'd send you a welcome pack featuring some extra goodies and regular treats and incentives!



Rebecca x



Comments