Oink oink!

Hello, so here it is.... the first card in months! I have just sold some old crafty stuff and treated myself to a Stampin Up starter kit, it was a really good deal and it crossed my mind how I've always wanted to get into teaching craft classes so maybe I'll get round to doing some eventually.

Anyway,  I managed to squeeze a little bit of crafting in whilst Tom was asleep and here's what I made.



It's a simple one layer card that was achieved with some masking. I stamped the cute little Piggy  image, from the This Little Piggy stamp set, with black ink and then stamped it again on to masking paper. Then I stuck the masked image over the top of the original and added the background which is the Watercolour Wash stamp in Soft Sky ink.

Finally, I coloured the piggy using a brush and Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette inks. The flower has a touch of Calypso Coral and the vegetation was coloured with Wild Wasabi.

Thanks for popping by,

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Lovely first card Rebecca, great stamp set to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Rebecca, and how nice to see you crafting again. I am totally smitten with this piggy set and I know I'll 'cave' and buy it eventually. Stampin' Up stuff is sooo expensive, but always so lovely to use and the images are great. Have a happy weekend, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet card!
    Im happy to se you crafting again!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment