Wishing you a bright sunshine day!

Hello, happy Thursday, I hope you're having a nice week. I can't believe that my week off is nearly over already. I do still have a few things to look forward to, tomorrow we are going to meet up with my SiL and our little nephew and on Saturday we've got tickets for a big craft fair at Bolton.

Anyway, for today here is a little card I made using a CAS-ual Friday stamp set. I actually made this card for a LIM challenge from a few weeks ago but I didn't think it was very good (or very CAS).



As you can see I actually used the generation stamping technique to make a reflection of the sunset on to of a blue inked panel that was made by masking off the lower half of the card.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can come back tomorrow as I have a card tomorrow for the new CASual Friday challenge.

Until then ta-ta, 

Rebecca x x x

Comments

  1. This is a great card. Love the generation stamping you've done. Enjoy the craft fair! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment