ATCAS- Animal

Morning, happy Saturday and it's time for another challenge over at ATCAS where our code word is "Animal".


Sponsor



http://www.createasmilestamps.com/

Prize is 12.50 euro (1 stamp set)  to our winner.

For my card I've used this lovely image from Stampin up. I've simply coloured it with markers and then I cut it out using a pierced square die from MFT. The image was then mounted onto the base card which has been covered with a MFT  linen texture background stamp.







Thanks for stopping by today and I do hope you get time to play along with us this week, 

Rebecca x 

Sweet Stampin Challenge- birds and/or bees

Comments

  1. Beautifully done Rebecca. When I first saw the card, I thought it was burlap for that background. That stamp is amazing ... looks so textured. And your image is so beautifully coloured ... very peaceful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is strikingly beautiful, Rebecca! I love how crisp and clean your images appear on the square panel and the linen texture background provides great dimension and amazing contrast! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored, Rebecca, and I love the linen background that's such a perfect pairing with the goose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your linen background is perfect for this great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous CAS card, wonderful image and design, love that textured background stamp! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the nature feel! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful CAS card love that linen background! thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment