With gratitude

Hello, I hope you're all having a nice weekend. Today I have a card made using Papersmooches Reflections stamps to create my own background. 



I have to admit this background was just made randomly as I was playing with the stamps and some Hero Arts  Shadow ink pads which I just had delivered.  After it was dried I decided to cut out an A6 panel and add a MFT banner, a Clearly Besotted sentiment and a little bit of twine to make a complete card.



Challenge inspiration:
Crazy for CAS- ribbon or twine
Addicted to CAS- off the edge 


Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Beautiful background! Love the 'off the edge' banner! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, love the colors. Thanks for joining CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this, Rebecca. Your stamped background is wonderful and the little touches of twine and pearls complete it perfectly. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us over at CFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your over the edge banner, and the beautiful floral pattern! Thanks so much for linking up your card to our Over the Edge challenge at ATCAS ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment