Watercolour stamped background

Hello, happy Monday and time for a Craft Mojo DT card. I've been inspired this week by the Online Card class- Watercolour for Card makers and so this card features a background made by inking the MFT Wood Plank background with Distress ink and the spray with water. 




To make the background sing I mounted it on coordinating Doodlebug card and then add a very simple Paper Smooches die cut tag with a die cut negative sentiment.



To finish I add Doodlebug twine, MME enamel dots and of course a bit of Wink of Stella- which is back in stock, yay!!!


Thanks for stopping by today, 

Rebeca x



Comments

  1. This is stunning Rebecca loving all the watercolour techniques on blogland. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love it! Very interesting background and I will have to give that a try. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! and the colour is fabulous ! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment