CFS May release- day 3

Morning, I'm back with another sneak peek for you from the CASual Friday stamps and dies release. 

Today's card, which can also be found on the CASual Friday's shop blog, features the In the cards stamp set and the Shuffle Fri-dies.

For today's card I die cut 4 card shapes from white card and then (having checked on Pintrest for reference) stamped out the 4 Ace cards from a card pack.






















To construct the card I fanned the cards out and stuck them down using 3D foam, but only along one edge to give dimension to the cards- I didn't want them to look flat and ridged.

Finally, I lightly curved the sentiment on my acrylic block before stamping it just under the cards. 


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by tomorrow to see more sneak peaks!

Rebecca x x

Comments

Post a Comment