WARNING you may need your sunglasses

Hello, I'm back again with another card, but unlike many of my cards this one is really in-your-face-bright! I've taken inspiration from the photo over at Tareerah's blog which is the inspiration for her challenge called Cure for the Monday blues. 




I wanted to go really bright and neon with this card so I turned to a multipack of Sharpies I bought ages ago and some old Papermania stamp sets that i was thinking about putting on eBay, which is why they were on my desk. 


I've smothered the frosting with glitter glue and scattered Doodlebug sequins all around!


I'd love to hear what you think- it's not my usual style! BTW here's the inspiration photo:



Anyway, I'm carrying on with some more craft, I've just received a secret GDT package with some lovely new supplies to work with........

Rebecca x x x

Comments

  1. I love it, but I would, it's neon. Neon is all good!
    Have fun with your GDT goodies
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a FUN card!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright but fabulous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a neon cupcake with sequins...this is awesome!
    Thanks for joining us for Cure for the Monday Blues - hoppy eggstravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally want to eat this cupcake - it is neon deliciousness! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment