Jar of love

Hello, it's my first day back at school today but I've scheduled a card I made yesterday afternoon. 



I've used the Little Musing "Little jar of" stamp set along with a whole load of Doodlebug sequins- ADORE these SOOOOOOO much!!! I've also used the sequin stamp and "for you" sentiment from the Uniko Studio set "A gift for you". To give the blue shading behind I masked the stamped jar and lightly applied some ink with a make-up sponge- I find it gives me a bit more control when I only want a bit of ink compare to a Tim Holtz blending tool. 





I was inspired by the picture from the current Curtain Call challenge- I hope you can see how. 




I wanted the card to look as though the lid had popped of the jar and the sequins were going everywhere. AND a crafty confession  the little MFT pierced banner only ended up where it is because I made a mucky, inky, finger-splodge!

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x 

Comments

  1. A colourful explosion of fantasticness! Love those sequins too. Hope the first day back goes ok. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that is so sparkly - just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with a mason jar and sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Confetti Crush!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment