Featured Artist

Hello, I'm just stopping by to share with you how delighted I am that a wonderful fellow blogger has asked me to be her "featured artist" this week! 



I was so thrilled and honoured when Tam, from Card Making Artists,  emailed me to ask if I'd like to take part- I couldn't say "yes" fast enough! She is sharing my answers to her interview questions over on her blog so if you have a few spare minutes and you're interested in what little old me has to say then why not pop over and have a read.

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. That must have been a real thrill Rebecca. I love following your blog as you help give inspiration for mine. I have only just started and only sporadically post. I am hoping that my blog will be one more regular though.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment