Bundle of joy

Hello, today I have a cute little baby card for my Craft Mojo DT sample. 





I've used the adorable Jane's Doodles Jungle Baby stamp set and some Doodlebug papers and because it is in yellow it could be used for a boy or a girl.  To make the giraffe I stamped the image onto patterned paper and then added accent using a Promarker- I love this technique because it reduces the amount of colouring needed but adds dimension to your characters. 




The finishing touch is a bit of ribbon and some buttons!

Challenge inspiration:
Simon Says Wednesday challenge- anything goes with buttons
The paper players- tic tac toe (Patterned paper, ribbon, paper piecing) 











Thanks for stopping by today,

Rebecca x 





Comments

  1. Stunning baby card Rebecca and thanks for a great tip... Stamping onto patterned paper! Why didn't I think of that!?!?!!? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca, this is absolutely adorable! I just love that sweet paper-pieced giraffe and all the clean white space. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling baby card! Love the paper pieced giraffe and the sweet little sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment