Guest spot from....

Morning, I don't have a card to share today but I just thought I'd share a little bit about another creative person... my husband Martin. 



It occurred to me I often make passing references to him but I've never formally introduced him. So here we go..... Martin and I have been together for nearly 12 years and married for 5. We live with Meg (Mellymoo) our border collie too. He is a keen runner and recently he's got into road cycling- I try to join in but he's much fitter (and faster) than me.

Martin is a graphic designer which means he's fairly creative. He has helped me develop a love of fonts and typography. He is also the main person (other than all of you) I share my cards and creative makes with. He is also responsible for my blog design which I love to pieces. 

He runs his own company, MHDesign and media and does lots of different kinds of work; logo design, websites, blog designs, leaflets, packaging, 3D modelling to name a few. Here's a few examples of what he does- I think he's really good but then I would do.





So, there you go, I hope you've enjoyed a peep into what my hubby does and if you fancied getting something designed why not drop him a line! I'll be back tomorrow with a card, 

Rebecca x

Comments