Shop, shop, shop!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend- I'm afraid I didn't get much crafting in but I did lots of online shopping AND along with all the gifts for everyone else I decided to treat myself in the process by getting a Tressa Collins clear stamp making kit and an adapter plate for my Fiskars Fuse- both of which i've wanted for yonks!!!!!  I got an amazing deal through using both quidco and Hobbycraft- 25% off PLUS 15% cash-back that is QUITE a large saving!!!! I just love it when I can save money. I'll hopefully get it delivered this week but probably have to wait until Christmas holidays to play but I'll let you know how it is- maybe do a product review too if anyone would be intrested.

Anyway, here is a quick hanging butterfly gift I made for a friend of mine a few weeks ago that I don't believe I've shared with you yet.....



It was very simple, lots of layered die-cut butterflies attached to a length of ribbon and decorated with glitter and gems. I've also included a close up below.




See you all tomorrow for day two of the Crafty Ribbons advent.

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Ooh, I love the look of the stamp maker - let us know how you get on with it x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment