Especially for you

Hello, thanks for popping in to visit- today I have a very simple but striking one layer card for you. The stamp and sentiment are both from Woodware (going to seed- especially for you). 


I simply stamped the image slightly off the edge of the card, added the sentiment and embellished with glitter glue and a few teeny, tiny silver gems. 



Challenge inspiration:
CAS on Sunday- floral fantasy
Sweet stampin challenge- bold and beautiful

I really like the way this turned out and I think it could be the start of a matching set.....
Also, just in case you missed my earlier post I have a little blog candy to give away so take a look at this post.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x x x

Comments

  1. Another beautiful card Rebecca... with lots of stunning detail which is sometimes hard on the one larger ones. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, I love its simplicity and style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing us your card this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Rebecca. My mum has that stamp and now I think I'm going to have to get it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would make a lovely note card set. I like how CAS it is, but has just the littlest bit of bling! Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin' Challenge & good luck!
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous, I think I might have to case it!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovelycard.thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for joining CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely one layer! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the simplicity. It will make a lovely gift card set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment