With sympathy

Hello, I'm back with a pretty card which is for those awful occasions when you need a sympathy card. It's so difficult getting a card for such occasion just right. 





Here I've kept everything in one colour tone which I think is quite soothing and has made it very minimalist. The back ground is stamped using the SU Delicate Dollies set, the sentiment is SU Teeny tiny sentiments and the butterfly was stamped and die cut using Uniko studio bright butterflies stamps and coordinating dies (a new company to me but I LOVE them already!). 

Challenge/inspiration: Addicted to CAS- take flight 

Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Rebecca, they are so hard to make but I think you have got it just right xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - good luck in the challenge, if I was choosing this would be my winner!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Rebecca and perfect for the occasion :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning - very elegant and perfect for a sympathy card! Thanks for playing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment