Birthday wishes

Hello- it's the first day of my summer hols and I'm VERY excited. This means I've lots of crafting ahead- including a few GDT spots. 

But for today I'm here with a card made using the colours from 10 min craft dash (my total time was 9min 47 sec phew) and was inspired by the card from the weeks Muse- Tracey McNeely

CD_22 
 







I really like the colour of the flowers against the white background and black font- which is what I tried to capture in my card. I actually meant to use sequins in the middle of the flowers but got a bit carried away rushing to complete my card in less than 10 mins. 

So here is the card, made using a large Woodware sentiment and MFT stamps and dies (peaceful flowers).


Thanks for stopping by, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. This is sooooooooo adorable, love your take on the MUSE challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, simple and sooo sweet ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely, lots of elements but still lots of white space. I love the pretty pink ribbon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca your card is gorgeous, I love those pretty flowers and I am super impressed that you did it in under 10. Thank you so much for sharing your card is us this week at the Muse Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Your ribbon is so pretty too~

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the clean design! Thanks for playing with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, Rebecca! I love your choice of flowers and design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - I love your cas design and those flowers are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card. Love all your embellishments. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you agein.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card! Can't believe you finished in 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is so pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment