WOYWW

Morning!!! I'm so excited as I'm writing this post for WOYWW as I've just unpacked the most amazing parcel and here it is....


It is a new die cutting machine from Fiskars called the Fuse creativity system. I found out I'd actually won the machine and starter kit in a competition on the Fiskarettes bog I few days ago but I didn't want to say anything in case it didn't turn up but it has and it's pretty cool.

I've not had a great deal of time to play with it but basically it works just like any other die cutting machine, except its HUGE, I mean massive and heavy too which makes it very sturdy but not very portable AND it's able to do cutting, embossing and letterpressing in any combination. After I've written this post I'm going to have another session playing with it and no doubt I'll post the results here or maybe a review and or video if anyone would like to see what it's like- I'd not really heard or seen much about it myself until I entered the competition.

Anyway, don't forget to pop round all the other desks over at Julia's, but for now take care, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Congratulations looks like you are going to have some real fun with that monster machine
    Lynn 67

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a prize and a half - well done. Hope you have lots of fun. Helen 13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win and have fun!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on being a winner, have fun using it. Happy woyww Jill #28

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!! What a beautiful prize!! you must be doing the happy dance! can't wait to see what you create with that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rebecca
    wow how lucky are you what a fantastic prize to win, can't wait for you to show and tell us more about what it does
    Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
    Ria #42

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, this looks rather impressive! Congratulations on winning this bit of kit. Enjoy your prize! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you're going to have so much fun with this! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Lucky you!! I've not heard or seen this cutting machine before so will be interested to know how it goes. Have lots of fun with it - it does look good and sturdy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of potential for new projects here. Incidentally love the picture of your crafting space, is it always that tidy? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great prize, I'm sure you'll have hours of craft fun with it! Hugs. Pam#26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome prize! I have seen these in stores but never heard anyone talk about them. I will be interested in hearing what you have to say about it. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on winning the prize. I have not seen this one. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. #121

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great win gal, well done! Am transported back to the old days when commercial die cutters were in the big craft shops and took up whole tables...looks like you have a die cutter for life there. Gotta love a bit of kit that does more than one thing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment