Morning, just a quick snap of Tuesday nights desk for WOYWW- my poor neglected crafty space! What a dump- fancy playing eye-spy or crafty where's Wally? See if you can spot the following things lurky on my desk just waiting for me to have time to use them, clear them away or put them in the bin.
- Two new, unopened, Clearly Besotted stamps sets- "the best" and "teachers pet"
- An exhausted ATG gun in need of a new tape roll
- Approximately 1.6 million sticky pad backing papers
- Several Promarkes (still) without coloured ID end spots
- An TWO inky dogs stamps, both in need of cleaning
- My newly purchased a beloved MME enamel dots
- A rather well used and dog-eared top sheet on my A3 scribble pad
Thanks for popping in- sorry about the mess (note to self; must make time to tidy and craft- not necessarily in that order)