Friendship

Sorry for my absence (again) but I'm afraid GCSEs come first at the moment- once the kids are all done I'll be a lot less stressed and a lot more crafty I'm sure. But as it's now officially the start of the half term for me I rushed home to find my very first stamper 6 Stampin Up package- how exciting! Of course I had to make a little card too. 



I used the Language of Friendship stamp set with the matching bird/branch punch. This is the first SU punch I've bought and I'm very impressed with the cut and weight of it.


Hope you have a lovely weekend- I'll be back soon, 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. Oh I love it Rebecca!! I'm so pleased you love. It! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and elegant card!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend too,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a beautiful card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment