LOTV blue on your wedding day

Hello, I have another CAS LOTV  card to share with you today which just so happens to be the theme over at Lili's Little Fairies. I simply stamped the really cute wedding couple and then coloured them with various tones of blue- just for a change really as I always go with black for his suit and keep her dress completely white. The sentiment is also from LOTV.  


As you can see I still couldn't resist covering her dress with glitter- such a pretty outfit!


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to take a look at my new candy,

Rebecca x
 

Comments

  1. A lovely card - the image is so cute.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love this stamp as the little groom looks so determined! What a perfect CAs card you've created, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous... clasic CAS! Thanks for joining us at Lili's little Fairies in our "Clean & Simple " challenge . Good luck !
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab CAS design, love your sparkly touches. Thanks for joining in at Lili's Little Fairies :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment