Evening! Bit of an experimental card tonight! (opinions always welcome).
I stamped the LOTV image, and coloured with Promarkers as per usual but then realised if I used a square or a circle die to vut him out I'd have a lot of spare white space so I decided to cut him out using an oval. It was only after I'd cut him I realised that for the water to be running horizontal the oval would have to be at an angle.... and so developed my odd layout.
I added the backing paper because of the words and the green strip of textured card so the image wasn't lost. The ribbon, which was left over from Christmas wrapping, tied in really well with the colours and the buttons..... well they were on my desk and I thought they'd balance out the wonky oval.
Overall, I think I like the finished card.......... but I'm not sure if it's a bit too quirky.