Great Northern Papercraft Show

Doesn't life get you down sometimes!?

I've been looking forward to returning to the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza in Harrogate (Yorkshire) for ages and I even bought my tickets on line from Craftwork cards as soon as they were available. Hubby and I were planning to stay over in Harrogate, do a bit of shopping and spend a few hours at the show.


BUT.... in the space of a week our oven and now our dishwasher have broken and are in need of replacing! So I've taken the sensible decision to avoid a massive building filled with far too tempting craft materials and give the show a miss.

So.... I have two tickets, plus a voucher for a 30min workshop with Amy Shaw to give to a good home. The tickets are for the 6th October so there is plenty of time to post them to someone how could make good use of them.

If you're interested drop me a line.
 

Lots of love, 

Rebecca

Comments