woyww

Happy WOYWW, today my desk is relatively tidy but for stamps.


I bought a new Hero Arts sets on Monday and Ive had fun playing with it- they are all quite cute images (called Whimsical elements- bottom left of the photo). You can just about see the frog card on my shelf that I made for the CASology and ColourQ challenges using these stamps.




You can also spot a plethora of ink pads used for he aforementioned project along with some stamps that needs putting back in their correct place. I have, what I think is quite a good storage system for inks and clear stamps but my problem is actually using the system - I'm so lazy.

This is how I store my inks- its a really useful box divider in one of my Ikea desk drawers. I stack larger ink pads on top of each other and store all my memento ink pads end on so I can see the names. Only problem with this is, as you can see, if you take a few out of a compartment the others fall over. You can also see my homemade colour card keyring for matching ink colours- only trouble is it is a bit out of date and doesn't have my most recent inks on it.


Here you can see one of three boxes of stamps- this really useful box holds stamps sets that are around A6 in size. I remove or trim the packaging and slip them into clear CD wallets. This keeps the sets togther and allows me to flick through them . I try to keep similar stamps togther- for example all the sets with pink cards in are my Marion Emberson ones.

Hope you've enjoyed the tour,

Rebecca x

Woyww can be found at the stamping ground website.

Comments

  1. i think you have the perfect combo of organization and busy messiness on your desk!!
    have a happy WOYWW :)
    no. 11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright desk... full of crafty goodies! Love the stamp storage.. Have a happy week, Hugs My x x x#40

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to get new stamps - enjoy! Thanks for sharing your workspace. Hope you have a good week. Hazel WOYWW #99 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have, indeed, enjoyed the tour! It's always interesting to see what works for different people. Not that you're different, I didn't mean that. I mean one person versus another. Not like a competition, I didn't mean that. I mean ... oh, just fooling around wid ya. With the twinks here I haven't been doing a daily blog - can you tell I miss writing/jibber jabber?! LOL! Have a great week! Darnell #102

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bit of organisation going on there, cute frog card too. BJ#19

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your organization of your stamps! Something I really need to do! Glenda 55

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great organisation going on - and I so agree about keeping ink pad colour swatches up to date - something else just scribbled on the 'to do' list here :)

    Love the frog card - just 'blew him up' and had a closer peek.

    Belated Happy WOYWW! Di xx #3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those stamps too cute a woman after my own heart Organized... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I spot that cute little owl stamp!!!! Yum. Mr. Prince Frog is adorable!

    Yesterday was my blog anniversary - candy will be announced soon. As part of the candy I'm offering up something made by me -- so come visit and cast your vote (if you've already been - thank you. I'm trying to visit everyone this week so haven't checked in on my comments lately).

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay #96

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've been having fun with those new stamps! I Love getting new stamps and all the new inspirations that come with it! have fun!

    Linda #139

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some great storage ideas, but I am such a lazy person, I would even mess that up I think. LOL
    Happy very belated WOYWW
    Tertia 86

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a bit late getting round to everybody this week - thanks for stopping by last week!

    I would say that your storage options work really well - they look tidy enough to me! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment