Papersmooches sparks




Hello, this is a new one for me- the Papersmooches sparks challenge.I have lots of Papersmooches sentiment stamps, which I adore, but not as many of the images as I would like. So for this challenge I have used a sentiment stamp from my collection along with one of the free Papersmooches digis- how generous is that!

I used Promarkers to colour the gifts and the added the ribbon, glitter and gems for a bit of extra interest. The sentiment is from the Papersmooches sentiment sampler set.

If you don't already have some Papersmooches stamps sets I can't recommended then highly enough, in the UK you can purchase them from Make the day special for around £10 per set. 

Rebecca x

Comments

  1. This is SO clean and cute! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!
    I love your colouring and shading of those presents. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment