Black and white wedding

Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a happy Friday. Todays card has been made using a lovely LOTV wedding couple stamp that I had on my desk after yesterdays LOTV tag creation. With the exception of a few colour accents for skin, hair, flowers etc I have kept this monochrome-just black and white. I really enjoyed over-blinging her wedding dress- think it looks quite lovely. The sentiment is from Papersmooches and the ribbon is by American Crafts.



Challenges:

 Thanks for popping in,oh and I'll be posting some candy in the next hour or so!!

Edited- link to candy here.

Rebecca x x

Comments

  1. Oh this is such a sweet card, perfect for a wedding ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, amazing love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really georgeous, I love this cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, SO cute! What a wonderful wedding card - I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute!!! Your coloring is wonderful and the playful sentiment is simply perfect for this card!
    Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...just delightful
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wedding card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek, this is adorable! I love your coloring. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, how adorable is this?! Cute, cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Rebecca....this is such a sweet wedding card!! Love the images and the ribbon is such a nice touch!! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! Could that image be any sweeter?!! I am in love with this! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment